Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Necromunda Bingo

Game 3 of Necromunda, and this one was quite fun! My wife played Squats again, while I rolled out my Orlocks once more. Our gracious host set up a very impressive board, while playing GSC.

The goal this time was to grab some boxes from the center of the board, and then make a mad dash to the edge. I tried to keep a bit more focused on that goal this time, and it paid off, for the most part. There was a fun moment where my two gangers carrying two cases managed to both get hit by a grenade blast, which was fun. We had to wrap things up before the official end, and I was in the lead, but it could have easily swung the other way.


     Action Shot!
 
Overall a blast, and also another bingo square to check off! 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment