Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Hobby Bingo? Hobby Bingo

 So, good old GW put up one of them hobby bingo things for LoTR recently. And I thought, why not? I've been needing some encouragement to work on my corsairs, why not give it a go?

 And so I am. 

Of course, with the way things work out, my first checked off bingo square has nothing to do with corsairs. I've had another few LoTR minis sitting around for... a while. So long I forgot I had them. So I got around to getting this happy little haradrim warrior painted.

Which checks off the box entitled "Finish off a model that's been on your to-do pile for more than a year"



 

But fear not! I have managed some work on the corsairs, including painting bases for a few of them. (The bases are meant to look like the decks of ships, it's ok if you didn't see that)


A step closer!


No comments:

Post a Comment