Friday, May 21, 2021

Star Saga!

My fiancee and I got the chance to try out Star Saga the other day! It's always a good day when we've got time to play a bit of a board game, and this one went well! Just a few pictures, because I spent a lot of time flipping through the rule book. It's not an overly complicated game by any mean, I just have a terrible memory for rules.


We played the tutorial mission, where the blue mercenary (played by my fiancee) has to unlock a door, and then open it!

It was more fun than that sounds.


Luck and doors were on her side, and though I (playing as the dungeon master or "nexus") managed to wound her once and made an attempt at an ambush from behind, she was victorious. The door was opened, and the mission a success!

Overall, a fun little scenario, and a good way to pay 30 minutes or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment